Real cases and experience reports - Part II / Village
The next day, Janna was unable to move or speak. She vomited two more times and had a heavy racing heart for hours. It was only around 9 p.m. that she was physically able to describe the situation to her boyfriend. The above symptoms are clear signs of an overdose with K.O. drops. If a few drops are given too much, this can be fatal!
The shock is still deep today. Janna's friend didn't assume that something like this could happen in the country. It was believed that excessive alcohol consumption was the cause. Janna herself reports that she had never experienced anything as bad and briefly had enormous panic that her body would fail. She was so weak that she couldn't even call for help. Again, this is perfect for the perpetrators as it makes their victims weak-willed and weak.
Janna then filed a complaint and is still waiting for answers. Unfortunately, like so many others, the case could never be solved or the perpetrator caught. For this reason, Xantus is of the utmost importance. The bracelet is the only thing that can directly test your drink. So you can immediately see which person (the bartender, the friend who poured and gave you the drink, etc.) is the culprit. It is important to emphasize that knockout drops can happen ANYWHERE and to EVERYONE! Regardless of whether it is a village festival or a club in the big city. Unfortunately there are no exceptions.